Lust List|FALL EDITION




Fall is just around the corner and I couldnt be more excited! I decided to curate a few of the items that im literally dying over! I constantly find myself and my debit card at war every fall because I just cant help myself, so maybe blogging about it will get it out of my system.. Maybe ;)

Tell me what you have been lusting over!


Not like me at all to like the frilliness of this piece but something about the softness of this shirt makes me happy



Floral prints dont look like they are retiring anytime soon. This monochrome version is the perfect way to do floral for fall.



This jumpsuit makes my heart flutter. The dainty detailing creates a soft edge to this all black piece, I can already imagine this with dark lips and a leather jacket.

Over the knee boots are gorgeous when done the correct way but when not they tend to look cheap and not so chic. When I found these at Zara I knew that they were winners. 


When it starts getting colder I often find myself in a boot wearing marathon. Its hard to find flat shoes that are appropriate with my Fall wardrobe, but these babies from Zara are PERFECT. Edgy and classic got hitched and created these amazing shoes.

I am always lusting over scarves, this one is so perfect for fall. Flannel isnt going anywhere so embrace it baby!


    

Last but no least, wool hats. We have been seeing them everywhere and I cant help but love this trend, its especially good for us frizzy hair girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment