Summer is finally coming to an end! And while most are upset this girl right here is smiling ear to ear. There's something about the end of summer that puts me in a great mood and that probably is the fact that the holidays are THAT much closer! Regardless, I did have a very good summer and now I am relaxed, well rested, and ready to go back to school!
Let's get into the important things, shall we?
My makeup has evolved drastically over the past year because of the major changes my skin has went through (that's another blog post) and with the summer heat I was on a mission to find easy fix products that 1) don't take up a lot of my time and 2) feel extremely light on my face.
My journey for the perfect products might never end but I found some awesome products that made my life so much easier! So without further ado here are the things/products I have been LOVING this summer!
Mason Martin Margiela PARIS Beach Walk Perfume
Margeila really captures the nostalgic element of perfume in this unique summery scent. Unlike all the other Summer scents which to me usually all smell like citrus, Beach Walk takes me back to being a kid and smelling sunscreen knowing that Summer is here. Imagine combining salty ocean air, tanning oil, and memories. That is what this smells like!LUSH Tea Tree Water/Sephora Gradual Self-Tanning Water
Tea Tree Water:
Ah this product is something I really can't live without. There isn't a day that goes by that this product goes unused. It's the perfect alcohol free toner, makeup setting spray, refresher, and disinfectant.
Self Tanning Water:
Being extremely pale it's really hard for me to get color. I'm also very cautious and always wear SPF (everyone should be wearing SPF!!!) I often find that my body becomes darker and my face remains pale. This product is perfect for evening out your tan. It smells like nothing and doesn't make me break out!
Josie Maran Argan Illumizer/MAC Soft and Gentle
This Summer was all about the quest for the perfect products to create the perfect dewy skin. HERE THEY ARE. Beautiful and not that obvious both of these products create the perfect “Jlo” glow.
BareMinerals BARESKIN/Physcians Formula Summer Eclipse/Benefit Rockateur Blush
Bareskin:
Gorgeous product. Super silky smooth application with a lighweight feel that provides the coverage that I love. This foundation is coming with me into the Fall.
Physicians formula bronzer (Sunlight):
I haven't really been into contouring this summer. My matte bronzers have slowly slipped to the back of my drawers because of this baby right here. It's the perfect color and gives you a gorgeous glow.
Benefit Rockateur blush:
This blush is basically the Summer sister of Warm Soul-which you guys will hear me mention about a million times. It still has that warmth that I love in my blushes but something about it makes it so much more wearable for the warmer months.
KAT VON D Immortal Lash/MAC Mulch/Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow "Amber Rush"
Immortal Lash:
One of my new found holy grail mascaras! I never thought that this mascara would be one on my favorites. The formula is just right no too wet, not too dry, and the best part is- its extremely long wearing. I usually don't use waterproof anything because getting it off at night is too much work, but this washes off nicely with my cleanser. Can I get a hallelujah for mascara that doesn't get in your concealer?!
MAC Mulch:
There's something about Mulch. This eyeshadow has been in my crease all summer. Okay that sounds wrong. Hehe. It has a bronze undertone but is still very dark so it makes for a killer smokey eye without the "hey im trying to hard look."
Loreal Infallible Amber Rush:
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! This eyeshadow is literally so AMAZING. I love to apply this eyeshadow wet, it gives the most gorgeous "wet eye look" you know the ones you see on pinterest? YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!!!
YSL Rouge Pur Couture 13 Le'Orange/Wet N Wild 970 Purty Persimmon
Orange lips have been all over the place lately! Coral has always been in but I find that I cant really pull of coral anything so im happy that bright orange has made an appearance this season. I have two lipsticks on opposite sides of the spectrum but I love both equally. The YSL lipstick is for someone who likes a creamier texture and a glossy finish and the Wet N Wild is for my matte lovers out there. Bronze and glowy with an orange lip has so been my thing this Summer!
SinfulShine Blue Suede Shoes/Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
Im not a huge fan of neon colors on my nails so thats why I usually opt for more muted colors like these ones! The blue from Sinful Colors has a slight tint of grey to it and matches with everything I wear thats why I love it so much. As for Pacific Blue- Im sorry for showing you guys this because its not longer available :/ it has been a staple in my collection for years. Every time I wear this color I get asked what it is, both are beautiful and can totally be transitioned into Fall!
OMG GUYS.
That was a long one, I promise my blog posts wont always be this long. I just wanted to show you guys a true "what ive been loving this Summer."If you've read this far, thank you! I hope you all have had an awesome Summer, now lets get ready for the best part of the year. YIPEEEEE!














No comments:
Post a Comment